The 183 South Project...In the News
- August 10, 2017: KEYE: Incentive Program Helps Businesses Affected by 183 South Construction
- August 7, 2017: Austin Business Journal: Finding Solutions that Keep Austin Green
- July 26, 2017: Community Impact: Here are the Latest Updates on 4 Central Texas Toll Projects
- February 2, 2017: KVUE: 183 South Project to Reduce Lanes on MLK Boulevard
- April 7, 2016: Austin Monitor: East Austin superhighway breaks ground - Austin Monitor
- April 6, 2016: Community Impact: Mobility Authority, TxDOT break ground on $743 Million 183 South Project
- April 6, 2916: Texas Hill Country: New Bergstrom Expressway Will Be Non-Stop Route to Austin Airport
- April 6, 2016: Fox 7: CTRMA breaks ground on 8-mile 183 South Expressway project _ KTBC
- April 6, 2016: KXAN: Bergstrom Expressway offers new non-stop route to Austin airport
- April 6, 2016: KLBJ: 183 South Project Breaks Ground
- April 6, 2016: Press Release: Mobility Authority Breaks Ground On Monumental Project
- April 5, 2016: Austin American-Statesman: What you need to know as work begins on the US 183 South tollway
- April 5, 2016: East Austin Patch: Work on Major US 183 Expansion to Start in East Austin
- April 4, 2016:KLBJ: 183 South Project About To Begin
- October 16, 2015: Commentary: U.S. 183 South redo is needed and overdue
- June 25, 2015: The Texas Transportation Commission approved a $203.4 million loan and grant package that will help pay for the costs to build the 183 South Project. Read more here.
- May 27, 2015: Press Release: Mobility Authority Awards Design/Build Contract for US 183 South Project. Read more here.
- March 6, 2015: Press Release: TxDOT cleared the way for the 183 South project to proceed into final design and construction. Read the "Finding of No Significant Impact" decision document here.
Media inquiries can be filled out here.